Informations détaillées sur l'utilisation des cookies
If you do not wish to receive a cookie from the Site, you can customize your choices using the banner dedicated to the first access or modify them at any time by accessing the section of the site Your choices on cookies .
Types of cookies
Based on their characteristics and use, cookies can be divided into different categories:
- Technical cookies: Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of some areas of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies. In the absence of these cookies, the site or some portions of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of user preferences. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain. This category includes analytical cookies (for statistical purposes) that do not involve the identification of the data subject.
- Performance Cookies : Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the site. The Data Controller uses this information for statistical analysis , to improve the site and simplify its use, as well as to monitor its correct functioning. This type of cookie collects anonymous information on user activity on the site and on how they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
- Third-party tracking cookies: Cookies of this type are used to collect information on the use of the website by visitors, the keywords used to reach the site, the websites visited and the origins of the traffic from which the visitors for marketing campaigns. The owner can use this information to compile reports and improve the Site. The cookies collect information anonymously. Cookies of this type are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
- Cookies for the integration of third-party functionality : Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionality on the Site (for example, forms for comments or social network icons that allow visitors to share the content of the site) . Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of partner sites or that in any case offer the features present on the site. The Owner is not required to request the user's consent for technical cookies, as these are strictly necessary for the provision of the service.
For other types of cookies such as:
- Analytical cookies: these cookies collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and on how they use the website. When analytical cookies collect information that involves the identification of the visitor's IP address, he must be informed of the fact and give or deny consent;
- Targeting and Marketing cookies: these tracking tools allow us to provide you with personalized commercial content based on your behavior and to manage, deliver and track advertisements;
- Preference (or Personalization) cookies : these cookies allow the user to remember information in order to access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate his experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user searches, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service;
the User must express his consent in accordance with current legislation, through specific configurations of the browser or computer programs or functions that are easy and clear to use for the User. The Owner reminds the User that it is possible to change the cookie preferences at any time. It is also possible to disable cookies from the browser at any time.
For more information, visit the page www.youronlinechoices.eu
How to disable cookies via browser
Most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies. The user can change these settings to block cookies or to warn that cookies are sent to the user's device. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. Click on one of the links below for specific instructions: Microsoft Windows Explorer - Google Chrome - Mozilla Firefox - Apple Safari If the user does not use any of the browsers listed above, he can refer to the instruction manual or the help screen of his browser to find out how to adjust or change the settings. In the case of different devices (for example, computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.), the user must make sure that each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect their preferences regarding cookies.
Activation and deactivation of cookies on the site
The Owner informs that the User of the Site can change his choice regarding the storage of cookies at any time, by accessing the section of the Site Your choices on Cookies .
The cookies used on campingriccione.it
|ASP.NET_SessionId||Technical cookie created by default and which allows to keep the user's session active used in the ASP.NET programming language||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|cb-enabled||This cookie saves your preferences on how they are used||6 months||HTTP Cookie|
|_GRECAPTCHA||Cookie necessary for the antispam to work in the contact form||6 months||HTTP Cookie|
|_ga:||Cookie that allows to number the visits to the site and therefore to know the effectiveness of the same||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid:||Cookie used to identify the session.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat_UA-XXXXXX-X:||This cookie is used by Google Analytics to analyze the purpose of a user's visit by compiling reports on website activity in order to provide information to website operators and improve the customer's browsing experience.||1 minute||HTTP Cookie|
|_clck:||Collects data on the user’s navigation and behaviour on the website. This is used to compile statistical reports and heatmaps for the website owner. (Microsoft Clarity)||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|_clsk:||Registers statistical data on users' behaviour on the website. Used for internal analytics by the website operator. (Microsoft Clarity)||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_cltk:||Registers statistical data on users' behaviour on the website. Used for internal analytics by the website operator. (Microsoft Clarity)||session||HTTP Cookie|
|GenialFirstRef:||Used to identify the referer site, i.e. the site that originated the visit||30 days||HTTP Cookie|